Learn how to build your own reports
In this 30 minute webinar, we will demonstrate an interactive reporting tool which allows you to amend and build your own reports within SPM Assets. Self-service Reporting, commonly referred to as ‘ad hoc reporting’ is a newly released module that allows you to stay informed and make better decisions with compelling information. It gives you the ability to create your own interactive, graphical and tabular reports with drag-and-drop functionality.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- Analyse the condition of your portfolio from any angle.
- Understand your long-term expenditure requirements sliced or grouped in any way possible.
- Create different chart types and re-format labels, chart titles, axis and data points.
- Build interactive cross tabs and chart-based reports within SPM Assets.
- Sort and re-structure data.
- Filter on specific datasets.
- Save your own customised report for future reference.
Register now for this complimentary webinar and pass this invitation to any colleagues that might be interested.
Date: Tuesday, 4 August 2015
Time: 1pm NZT, 11am AEST
Duration: 30 minutes (including Q&A)