Chris Jenkins, SPM Assets’ CFO and recognised authority in the Asset Management field, explores the exciting world of understanding how assets perform to meet requirements.
Chris will take you through key factors that influence the remaining life of a component including; asset importance, minimum condition grades, criticality factors, and expected useful lives. The webinar will take a look at how these factors influence asset replacement and the decision-making process.
Attend this webinar to:
- Understand that the life of an asset is influenced by its criticality
- Understand that you can decide not to let the asset run to end of life before replacement
- Prepare a report of condition grade vs. critical assets
- Prepare a report of renewal forecast vs. building importance
- Learn how to spend the money in the right places
Date: Tuesday, 1 September 2015
Time: 1pm NZT, 11am AEST
Duration: 30 minutes (including Q&A)