Do your current systems make it difficult to understand the condition of your housing assets?
And do you need a clearer understanding of future maintenance requirements for your investment and funding decisions?
Managing community housing portfolios is challenging. Being overloaded with different data telling different stories can be time-consuming to manage and interpret. Plus there is the added pressure of compliance and auditing requirements.
On top of that, you need to maintain the properties to your specific asset standards, keeping them safe and functional with the appropriate appearance. You also need to consider how the property will deteriorate well into the future and know what’s required to maintain the capital value.
Your solution: community housing asset management software and services
SPM Assets recognises the community housing sector has a range of unique requirements and has developed management software with the specific functionality to expertly assess, analyse and plan for the management of your property assets.
Our housing asset management software is an industry-leading solution for property condition assessments, maintenance planning, lifecycle analysis and works programming.
SPM Assets offers the only software that has been specifically designed to address both the immediate maintenance needs and the longer-term lifecycle and upgrade needs for housing portfolios. Implementing your housing asset management strategy is now easier than ever.
Benefits of SPM Assets’ community and social housing asset management solutions:
Easy property assessments
Housing condition surveys and assessments are easy and quick to perform, making your team more productive and efficient.
Centralised & mobile-enabled data
Your whole team will have all the information they need at their fingertips for effective decision making and reporting on your housing asset management strategy.
Easy to use planning tools
Minimal training is required to use the range of sophisticated asset planning tools for housing asset management.
Maintenance plans & works programmes
SPM Assets housing management software will allow you to generate maintenance plans and works programmes as far into the future as you wish.
Manage your budget with confidence
Not only will you be able to fund the right project at the right time, but also you’ll have the confidence knowing that you’re following the right approach for the community housing sector.
Keep assets operational for longer
The planning and maintenance software will enable you to keep assets functional and relevant for the longest possible period.
How does SPM Assets social housing management software work?
Our social housing software for asset management allows you to quickly establish an accurate description of your assets; develop short, medium, and long term plans; and to manage assets on a daily basis. Included in the solution is a range of easy-to-use asset planning tools that enable you to:
- Accurately record the properties you are managing, right down to a component level such as doors, windows, paint and carpet.
- Full assessments can be done in 30 minutes: our inspectors assess 10 dwellings a day. The software is easy to use, so you can focus on the condition assessment rather than on how to use the software.
- Planning the survey is easy: you can assign properties to inspectors, and manage their performance in real time.
- You will have access to our templates and libraries – we’ve already done the thinking for you.
- Assess the condition of housing components to your own defined standards and provide the evidence to establish longer-term budgets and works programmes.
- Produce a schedule of shorter-term work items based on a library of predefined defects.
- Assess the property’s amenity and compliance, to identify areas that need to improve safety, security, energy efficiency, and function.
- Use all of this information to plan your works programme – whether you wish to take a 5-year view or a 50-year horizon.
- Fulfil all your compliance and regulatory obligations easily, and create a cohesive and science-based housing asset management strategy.